The Largest Youtube Music Videos Gallery
Share for this Day

Hot Celebrities Today

Sexy 7 Network

Hot Wallpaper

BON JOVI- BLAZE OF GLORY

I wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head
I´ve got an old coat for a pillow
And the earth was last night´s bed
I don´t know where I´m going,
only God knows where I´ve been
I´m a devil on the run,
a six gun lover, a candle in the wind
When you´re brought into this world
they say you´re born in sin
Well at least they gave me something
I didn´t have to steal or have to win
Well they tell me that I´m wanted,
yeah, I´m a wanted man
I´m a colt in your stable,
I´m what Cain was to Abel
Mister catch me if you can
I´m going out in a blaze of glory
Take me now but know the truth...
...Lord I never drew first
but I drew first blood
I´m no one´s son call me young gun
You ask about my conscience
and I offer you my soul
You ask if I´ll grow to be a wise man,
well I ask if I´ll grow old,
you ask me if I´ve known love
and what it´s like to sing songs in the rain
Well, I´ve seen love come
and I´ve seen it shot down
I´ve seen it die in vain
Shot down in a blaze of glory...
...´Cause I´m going down in a blaze of glory...
...I´m the devil´s son...
...Each night I go to bed
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
No I ain´t looking for forgiveness
but before I´m six foot deep
Lord, I got to ask a favor
and hope you´ll understand
´Cause I´ve lived life to the fullest
Let this boy die like a man staring down a bullet
let me make my final stand...I´m a young gun...

Comments :

0 comments to “BON JOVI- BLAZE OF GLORY”