The Largest Youtube Music Videos Gallery
Share for this Day

Hot Celebrities Today

Sexy 7 Network

Hot Wallpaper

Bon jovi - all about lovin you

looking at the pages of my life
faded memories of me and you
mistakes you know i`ve made a few

i took some shots
and fell from time to time
baby you were there to pull me through
we`ve been around
the block a time or two

i`m gonna lay it on the line
ask me how we`ve come this far
the answer`s written in my eyes

reff
every time i look at you
baby i see something new
that takes me higher than before
and makes me want you more

i dont wanna sleep tonight
dreamin just a waste of time
when i look at what
my lifes been comin to
i`m all about lovin you

i`ve lived i`ve loved i`ve lost
i`ve paid some dues baby
we`ve been to hell and back again
through it all you`re
always be my best friend

for all the word s i didn`t say
and all the things i didn`t do
tonight i`m gonna find a way

reff

you can take this world away
you`re everything i am
just read the lines upon my face
i`m all about lovin you



It's My Life
This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

Comments :

0 comments to “Bon jovi - all about lovin you”